WEBINAR ON INCOTERMS® 2020
Time & Location
About the Event
Trade into within and out of Africa is going to be different post Covid -19. There will be opportunities and traps! Incoterms® 2020 define the seller’s and buyer’s obligations, risks and costs in trade contracts. Learn about these rules and their application from global and African experts.
- What the Incoterms Rules Do?
- What the Incoterms Rules do NOT do?
- How best to incorporate the Incoterms Rules?
- Delivery, Risks and Costs in Incoterms Rules?
- Incoterms Rules and the Carrier?
- Rules for the Contract of Sale and their relationship to other contracts?
- The 11 Incoterms 2020 Rules – “Sea and Inland Waterway”, and “Any Mode of Transport” – getting it right!
- Order within the Incoterms Rules?
- Differences between Incoterms® 2010 and 2020?
- Caution with variants of Incoterms Rules?
Reginald Moyo is a seasoned professional in the field of international trade, specifically spanning all the key areas of global supply chain management. He is also skilled consultant in highly specialised areas such as Customs Compliance and Special Economic Zones. Reginald is an ICC accredited trainer on the:
Incoterms® 2020 Rules, with the International Chamber of Commerce South Africa (ICCSA), as well as an accredited Facilitator and Assessor with the Transport Education Training Authority (TETA).